in light of the peer review we did during class I will be making some changes to the draft based of criticism of my outline.
I will reorganize my arguments in such a way that the strongest ones are in the beginning and the end of the article with the weaker ones somewhere in the middle.
I will use inductive reasoning. I will start with a statement and then I will back it.
I will explain to the audience how they are partially responsible for the problem discussed in the article, and how these problems are already negatively affecting our environment, which is why they should change their ways.
Much of the article will be based of common knowledge, such as knowledge that people change cell phones very often, and rarely for the reason that their old one is broken. The main research part might come with statistics about the harm of urban sprawl and the amount of land taken up to farm meat eaten in America. Also, compare standard of living of american to taht of 3rd world person or even a european
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment